Sunday 12 July 2009

V8 Citroen

Some say it's sacrilege, others appreciate the sheer cheek (or maybe chic) of this rear wheel drive low rider Citroen. I like it, even though I admire classic Citroens, because I appreciate the sense of humour behind this device. And I bet it's quicker than the original.

The attention to detail on the dash and in the engine bay makes this a fantastic piece of rolling sculpture.

Engine Punk because - it shocks and appalls at first and then (as one of my industrial design lecturers would say) you find yourself liking it.

Imagews sourced from CarDomain



2 comments:

  1. As they say in Bristol "Gert Lush".
    I think you've invented a new phrase "Scheeky" - when something is both Cheeky 'n' chic.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am a bit of a wordsmith in my spare time.

    Scheeky or not, is it still a Citroen?

    I would say not because Citroen's are front wheel drive and have their own brand of fancy suspension.

    But it's deffo Engine Punk. And I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete