Wednesday 3 June 2009

If Nick Hob (The Horsepower Whisperer himself) had a Porsche..




--it would be this one. A chopped and bare aluminium 356 body, 914-6 chassis and a mid-mounted 3-litre 911 engine. Built by Australian Jeff Dutton in 1992 and for sale in California.
Pictures from www.fantasyjunction.com
Engine Punk because .... its a one-off built for going fast and looking good, with an aesthetic that's not exotic sports or taken from the race track but something else that's kind of post-apocalypse urban, if you know what I mean. Designer-Mad Max.

3 comments:

  1. A Porsche of the outlaw variety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It reminds me of a suit of armour somehow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this. I wonder if Tim still has that spyder kicking around? In common with other cars on the site, it has that cast-from-humbrol-silver-paint look that, for me, defines what you're trying to showpiece here. Leo.

    ReplyDelete